Desert Adventure ATV Tour
Have you ever wanted to kick up a little sand? Explore with us a Desert Adventure on an ATV Tour that will leave lasting memories. We offer the ultimate self driving Off Road Tour that will allow you to experience the Southwestern Desert from a unique perspective on a private trail system.
You will ride your ATV through a series of trails from Sand Dunes, Sand Stones, Washes and Gullies. Drive your ATV to the top of the mesas and see views of Lake Mead, entrance to the Grand Canyon, and the North Side of the Valley of Fire.
Included in this awesome adventure is a stop at the Valley of Fire State Park, for some sightseeing, picture taking, and your chance to visit Nevada's oldest, and largest, state park.
The fiery red rock formations and sandstone cliffs are a photographer's dream, and the Native American Petroglpyhs just beg to be deciphered. Please do not touch the petroglpyhs, as they are fragile and even the oil from your hands can damage these irreplaceable artificats.
This is the Las Vegas ATV Tour that started it all, and this off road adventure is great for all levels of riders.
Click here to read more about the Valley of Fire State Park.
General Tour Information
Fall/Winter: September 15-May 14
9:00 am departure
Spring/Summer:May 15-September 14
7:00 am departure
Allow approximately 6 hours hotel to hotel
Single Seat ATV $149 per person
Multi Seat RZR $134 per person
$10 per person Fuel Charge not included in above prices
Fuel Charge amount is based on current gasoline prices and may increase or decrease as gasoline prices fluctuate
- Must be 16 or over to operate ATV.
- Under 18 must have Parent/Guardian sign paperwork in presence of employee.
- Boots or Sturdy Shoes required, no sandals,high heels,flip flops or open-toed shoes.
- This is a sightseeing tour, not a race. Participants not following the rules of the tour will be removed from the tour with no refunds due.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
- 20% Deposit required to reserve
- Balance due 7 days prior to tour date
- Reservations cancelled 7+ days prior to reservation date receive full refund
- Reservations cancelled 3-6 days prior to tour date will receive 50% refund if balance has been paid in full. If balance has not been paid in full, deposit will be forfeited and no refunds due.
- Reservations cancelled 2 or less days prior to tour date receive no refunds.
- Complimentary Hotel pickup and return
- You will be picked up at your hotel in a comfortable, safe vehicle and transported approximately 1 hour northeast of Las Vegas.
- Driver/Guide will entertain you with narration and explanations during your journey.You will receive a thorough Safety and Operations Orientation from your professional guide.
- You will ride the ATV or RZR on a private trail system consisting of sand dunes, washes and gullies, with great views.
- The stop at the Valley of Fire State Park will include the Visitor's Center.
- A boxed Lunch is provided.Bottled water is provided throughout the day.All gear and equipment are provided.
Reserve This Tour
Book Online or Call Us Today at 1-866-999-9961. We're happy to answer any additional questions you may have, we can also assist with suggestions for your Las Vegas Tour.